Here’s a list of recommended resources that I’ve personally used.
- Udemy: Udemy is an online learning marketplace where anyone can create an online course and sell it. Over one million students are taking courses on Udemy in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more. Each of their 35,000+ courses is taught by an expert instructor, and every course is available on-demand, so students can learn at their own pace, on their own time, and on any device.
Create Your Own School to Sell on Your Own Site
- Screenflow: ScreenFlow made creating my courses and my “10 Tips for Transitioning to a Vegan Diet Deliciously” video very easy. You can also use it to edit your videos.
- Keynote: I use Keynote to not only create the slides for my courses, but also to create the graphics within it. I also use Keynote to create all of my thumbnail images for my YouTube Channel.
- Audacity: This is free, open source audio editing software that’s super easy to use for quick editing.
- Microphone: Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone (affiliate link)
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to buy those products or services. I have experience with all of these companies and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.